|Location:||WA - Perth|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently assisting one of Australia's fastest growing safety and risk consultancies supporting the rail, oil and gas and defence markets.
- Based in Perth, you will provide support and advice internally and to clients across a broad range of HF topics and issues, including:
- HF Integration planning and progressive assurance;
- Management of HF issues and design requirements;
- HF activities, methods, and assurance oversight required at different stage gates;
- HF risks posed to the client, or potentially impacting future acceptance, operations or maintenance;
- Integration/ collaboration required on HF issues that span across other stakeholder organisations or other delivery programs.
To be considered, you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor qualifications in Human Factors, Psychology or Ergonomics.
- Experience planning for and managing human factors activities across rail & O&G associated infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of HF methodologies such as:
- Early HF Analysis/Screening
- HF Management / HF Requirements definition/capture
- Human Reliability Assessment (SHERPA/HEART)
- Risk Based Training Needs Analysis
- HMI/Alarm System Design
- Control Room/Building Design
- Willingness to travel to client sites across Australia and South East Asia;
- Experience in business development
- Strong verbal and written communication, consultation, and facilitation skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply