|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Guide specialists to effectively manage and respond to requests for internal review by an insurer of liability and work capacity decisions on workers compensation claims.
- Assist and support the team in the completion of quality reviews of liability and work capacity disputes within legislated timeframes.
- Drive successful outcomes and avoid unnecessary disputes.
- Use and update the relevant claims management and customer relationship systems.
- Work with team and other internal stakeholders to achieve positive customer outcomes.
- Extensive experience in alternate dispute resolution/litigation in insurance related matters.
- Comprehensive understanding of workers insurance legislation and soundly based decisions.
- Ability to tailor communications and approach to the specific customer.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org