|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$110,000-120,000 plus super|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
This market leading retailer is looking for a driven Finance Manager to join their North Sydney team on a temp to perm basis. You will be supporting the Finance Director to ensure the smooth running of the finance function. In this role you will be leading of team of transactional staff which allows you to focus on the value add aspects of your role.
Your role will involve:
- Preparing monthly reports and statutory accounts
- Preparing monthly P&L statements including variance analysis
- Budgeting & forecasting with monthly reforecasting
- Monthly management reporting and trend analysis
- Monthly tax preparation (BAS, Payroll, FBT)
- Managing a team to effectively deliver AP, AR and Payroll
- Implementing process and systems improvements
What are they looking for?
- CPA or CA qualified
- Strong communcation skills with a proven track record of managing teams
- Attention to details, can understand trends and evaluate large data sets
- Previous experience working in retail or product related businesses
If you are interested in the above opportunity or you would like more information, please contact Sam Caygill on 02 9641 2425 or alternately send your resume to email@example.com
Why Choose Charterhouse
Charterhouse Recruitment are an Employer of Choice for our staff and our candidate community. We go the extra mile and we find the best candidates suitable for all of our client’s needs - Charterhouse are committed to diversity and inclusion and we’re a proud employer that champions equal opportunities across Australia. We’re here to help!