|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- 3 month fixed term contract
- Attractive salary on offer
- Based in inner city suburbs
Purpose of the role
This local government authority is looking for an Organisational Development professional to assist their business through some key initiatives and change for this 3 month period.
There is a heavy emphasis on leading and rolling out the People and Culture strategy using sound project management and well researched Organisational Design principles to ensure an approach that is both collaborative and effective.
- Lead the engagement and communications with a complex range of internal and external stakeholders, including other Divisions while keeping abreast of changes, and emerging opportunities for improvement
- Drive the planning and execution of special projects undertaking and completing tasks that contribute to the overall objectives of the function
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive the analysis and performance reporting of Organisational Development services delivered to the organisation and subsequently facilitate improvement of quality and efficiency
- Review and improve business systems and processes, and report monthly on activities, performance, trends and issues against plans and budgets
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or relevant equivalent experience
- Previous local government experience would certainly be advantageous
- Substantial experience in providing business management support to a senior executive of a large scale, diverse organisation
- Experience in managing relationships with a complex range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
How to apply
For more information contact Sinead Quinn on (03) 8610 6103 or email@example.com, or alternatively, apply online below.