|Posted:||4 months ago|
Senior Performance Analyst
- P&L focussed role with stakeholder management
- $50-55 per hour plus super
- Shoalhaven, South Coast location
About the Company
A strong people focussed organisation with very positive active input into local communities. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a highly equipped business partnering team with a focus on delivering outcomes.
Located on the south coast of NSW this is a location that would suit someone from that area, or an individual who is temporarily interested in relocating for an assignment. They have flexible working and therefore will allow you to work from home.
About the Role
- Produce and analyse multiple P&Ls for each department including any variances against budget
- Reviewing the budgets and forecasts and providing advice to help steer stakeholders back to being on track
- Assist with any adhoc analysis required for any performance related queries or decisions
- Assist with statutory reporting requirements, being aware of any applicable processes and procedures
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Experience in a similar role whereby you have budgeting, P&L responsibilities
- Experience of working in a medium-large organisation
- High level written and verbal communication
This assignment will take you up to end of financial year and is for someone who can start immediately.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion