|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Undertake audits and assist in inspections to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Act and Regulation
- Assist in investigations into breaches to the Act and Regulation
- Interpret and apply provisions of the Act and the Regulation to key stakeholders
- Counsel health professionals in NSW of their legal obligations under the Act and Regulation
- Perform on-site witnessed drug destructions.
- Knowledge of pharmacology and pharmaceutics and the application of this knowledge in recent clinical practice
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, registration with AHPRA as a pharmacist or ability to demonstrate similar experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory role and functions of the Pharmaceutical Regulatory Unit
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and correspondence writing, or demonstrate a similar skill
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com