|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Due to organisational growth, this membership organisation, based in the inner city suburbs, require a Policy Lead with a passion for policy and mental health.
About the role:
- Manage projects in relation to the development of policy proposals and solutions, and provide well researched advice
- Undertake research and sophisticated analysis to inform new policy development and negotiations
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships to ensure stakeholders are consulted and understand the policy agenda
- Develop innovative policy proposals taking into account the legislative and regulatory frameworks, socioeconomic factors impacting on the sector and stakeholder views
- Ensure new and innovative approaches to successful strategic an regulatory policy.
- Developing policy proposals in areas of great complexity and considering a diversity of viewpoints to produce workable and effective proposals
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field - Public Policy or similar
- Experience working collaboratively working across a range of areas to ensure coordination of effort in preparing policy options
- Government, Membership or Healthcare experience will be advantageous
- Superior writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong document management expertise
- A proactive attitude towards and self-motivated
Culture & benefits
This organisations offers a wealth of wellbeing initiatives, and an EAP. They offer generous leave loading (purchased leave), RDOs & a great L&D Program. You will receive a great rate of pay & flexible working arrangements. This is a terrific opportunity to work for an established membership organisations and be part of a small, supportive team.
How you can apply?
Please "APPLY" today to be immediately considered or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with discretion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.