|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $660 a day + super|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Sydney CBD (WFH until further notice)
- Initial contract until 30/6/2021
- Up to $660 a Day + Super (8hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Procurement Officer to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will work across a range of procurement projects, including the development of new contracts and work on tenders.
- Implement the policies, procedures, systems and performance management frameworks for all procurement related activity
- Support the management of state-wide contractual relationships that provide cost effective and financially sound arrangements and outcomes for the department.
- Develop and implement procurement plans and strategies
- Partner with stakeholders to develop innovative supply strategies, establish supply arrangements and lead negotiations to deliver value for money outcomes.
- Provide advice to key stakeholders on all aspects of the procurement function to encourage innovative practices, to achieve delivery of business outcomes and support policy directions.
- Arrange and negotiate supplier service level agreements that comply with department guidelines on ethics, accountability and a financially sound basis.
- Apply the procurement governance and risk management framework to monitor compliance, manage risk and improve procurement activity and performance.
- Lead negotiations on supply arrangements and contract issues to deliver better category outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Experience within the NSW Government is beneficial
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com
Due to the timing of the posting, candidates will be contacted from the first week of January 2021 onwards.