|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Application Consultant - Salesforce
About the Company
Our client is a Multinational Financial Service Provider with the HQ based in Australia. In operation since more than 60 years, our client’ purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive.
About the Role
A major consultancy is looking for an experience Salesforce Consultant to join their amazing team on a contract basis with an immediate start in Sydney CBD.
Your daily activities briefly:
- Design, create and maintain Salesforce Approvals, Workflow rules, page layouts and Email templates.
- Develop commercial solutions within Salesforce using APEX, Lightning Framework Front-End Web Technologies or VisualForce, API and Workflow
- Design and manage Salesforce apex, Lightning components, visual force, trigger, workflow, email services, validation rule, approval process and test methods.
- Manage Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Security Controls and Sharing Settings Salesforce
- Provide Salesforce Solution Consulting for business initiatives
- Resolving complex technical issues when they arise in the platform including P1 and P2 issues.
- Designing and develop UI screens in visual force and Lightning UX including components
Skills & Experience
Ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Salesforce development experience (ideally more than 3 years)
- Understanding of development on Lightning Platform
- Experience working as a Technical lead
- Experience working with agile methodology, sprint planning, organising for stand-ups, working with Jira
- Experience building automations
- Experience integrating salesforce with other applications, whether via API or app exchange
- Some exposure to DX is highly advantageous but not mandatory