|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- $650.00 – $750.00 per day (Inclusive)
- Initial engagement to end of the year (potential to extend)
- WFH / CBD Office
One of our financial services clients is looking for a Senior System Admin to come on board for an initial 6 month engagement.
You'll be part of the workplace delivery team (team of 8) and provide IT System Support services to the wider business. The team are in the office every second Thursday with majority of your work conducted at home.
You will be responsible for delivering stable, high quality, secure and cost-efficient infrastructure solutions for business. This incorporates design, implementation, security and support of data centre networks, server capacity, data centres, workplace (desktop, laptop, mobile).
This role will be ideal for someone who has worked in large organisations with strong knowledge of ITIL processes and experience in supporting an IP Telephony solution (Skype/MSTeams).
- Expertise in Supporting Workplace technologies across Windows systems and applications.
- Experience in supporting a IP Telephony solution (Skype/MSTeams)
- Experience administering Active Directory
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts
- Experience using System Centre (SCOM/SCCM)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange
- Experience supporting Remote Access technology solutions. (Citrix)
- Experience supporting web proxy technology
- Experience administering Office 365
- Experience with Verint Call recording
- Experience administering SharePoint online
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting (Advanced)
- Experience with Azure Pipelines
To apply please send me an updated resume to: email@example.com