|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant contributes to the success of the business by partnering with Hiring Managers and Human Resources to attract, engage, recruit and appoint the best talent to help the company achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
You will be required to:
- Provide a high-quality end to end service to the business for both internally and externally advertised positions.
- Be able to manage a large and varied portfolio of White Collar Temporary and Permanent Recruitment
- At all times address customer (HR, HM, candidate) needs with sense of urgency and value-add, using influencing and negotiation skills to educate and persuade around systems, policy, process and procedure.
- Take a thorough recruitment brief with the hiring manager, understanding competencies, experience and cultural fit required to be successful in the role.
- Plan and implement appropriate sourcing strategies, including database search, effective ad-writing, use of niche job boards as appropriate and other alternative sourcing strategies.
- Business partnering capability with strong skill set in relationship building and influencing
- Previous experience in recruitment (typically 5+ years), headhunting and sourcing passive candidates
- Rigorous approach to selecting candidates and using a recruitment system and a positive attitude, resilience and resourceful approach to solving problems
- A high degree of teamwork and ability to manage competing demands of different stakeholders
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth 02 9641 2435/ firstname.lastname@example.org