|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
As a Senior design you’ll understand the customer, market and digital landscapes. You'll be well equipped to create engaging, usable and accessible digital experiences and interactions to allow customers to consume our products
Reporting to the General Manager Customer Experience you will be responsible for taking the lead role in developing and delivering UX & UI design solutions that will enrich the customer experience.
The position is required to contribute to and oversee all design projects undertaken by the UX/UI Design team, ensuring deadlines are met and outputs meet requirements and standards. You will collaborate with the various internal and external stakeholders to create effective working relationships that enhance customer-led outcomes
You’ll be involved in all stages of digital product development including research, testing, inception, development, execution, analysis of the design usage and engagement.
As part of the Product Team, this role works to define the product vision and strategy, the product roadmap and its communication to the wider business
You will be part of a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented and rewards-based culture where your input is encouraged, and your success is rewarded
- Management of all UI / UX projects with the marketing team, development team and IT;
- Implement best-practice designs across digital platforms such as EDMs, Apps, website features, digital promotions and other projects as required by the business the customer journey process from website to quote journeys, as well as journey touch points
- Improve the UX/Usability of all digital assets (website, email, social, Ads) across devices (website, mobile, tablet, Apps etc).
- Define and maintain the UX standards across all existing and for future applications;
- Propose solutions that balance user needs with business goals and technological capabilities, understanding how and why people use our products and the overall Customer Experience.
How to apply
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Charlie Adsett at email@example.com