|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
This local multi-site business requires an experienced Technical Support Specialist to join their main Melbourne site on an initial three month contract.
Working alongside the IT Manager and supporting 600+ users you will be the first point of contact for all network and system related issues. You will take ownership of staff queries, investigate causes, test solutions and resolve them in a timely manner whilst escalating deeper technical issues as appropriate. This varied role will also see you taking responsibility for ad hoc project work as directed.
- An experienced client focused Technical Support Specialist who can provide quality support for all network and system related issues to users via phone, email or face to face.
- You will be involved in a Windows rollout using Microsoft System centre configuration (SCCM), recent experience using this remote deployment packaging tool is a must
- Experience using, supporting, setting up and configuring user profiles on Cisco Call Manager is a must.
- Use of Zeacom call logging system will be beneficial
- Experience in supporting modern workplace technologies; Windows XP/7/8, MS Office Suite 2003/2010 and remote devices will be key in this role.
- Ability to log in remotely and provide support
- Create and maintain login Active Directory accounts
- ITIL qualified and MCP Certified is preferred
- You must have your own transportation
- A motivated individual that is dedicated to providing efficient and friendly customer support.
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and will proactively follow up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s on Offer:
- Work in a welcoming office environment based in the Northern suburbs
- Work close to home
- Great exposure working with a specialist organisation