|Posted:||30 days ago|
- 6 months Contract I Genuine Perm Opportunity I Immediate Start
- Prestigious Institution I Great Brand for CV I WFH Flexibility
- $650 - $850 + super daily rate
- (Note: must have experience working with Tax Discrepancies and Tax Data)
About the company:
An opportunity for a Data Analyst to work for a globally well known investment bank.
This role is perfect for someone with a passion for data who is looking to specialise in the financial services area and gain exposure to complex tax data in global organisation.
Reporting to a Tax Director, you will be predominantly helping out with the process and system optimisation project. If you are a problem solver who can quickly grasps complex situations and have a can-do attitude, this is a role for you that will have a lot of room to grow.
For successful candidate, there is a permanent opportunity after 6 months.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Analyse and review monthly reconciliation
- Resolve tax discrepancies and conduct in-depth analysis to better understand where issues are coming from
- Identify and solve data issues arising from various operational processes
- Improving data integrity
- Enhance existing processes and creating standard operating procedures to prevent bottle-necks
- Interacting directly with internal stakeholders and resolving queries as the arise
- Assist with ad hoc projects and provide technical advice to the business
- Mentoring and training junior staffs
Successful candidate must have:
- Similar experience preferred and must have experience with tax data
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Finance/Economics)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of tax and accounting concepts
- Strong Excel skills plus experience other tools such as Alteryx
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe on email@example.com for a confidential discussion