|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Located in CBD
- Reporting into the Construction Manager/Head of Operations
The main responsibilities for the role are:-
• Supervising and overseeing the direction of the projects.
• Ensuring the clients specifications and requirements are met.
• Reviewing progress and working closely with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
• Working with the client/other construction professionals and sometimes members of public.
• Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
• Selecting tools and materials.
• Determining risks, conducting regular inspections and maintaining the safety programme.
• Assessing and minimising risk.
• Giving a high level of responsibility to employees allowing them to work autonomously.
• Fantastic culture and work life balance.
• Cash rich business with opportunities to develop.
If you're an ambitious site manager then please apply now. Alternatively for more information you can call Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to email@example.com
They are recruiting for a site manager to come on board permanently, they construct in an array of sectors including health, hotel, retail and infrastructure.