|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking a Solution Architect for an opportunity in Sydney CBD.
- Immediate start
- Initial 6 month contract
- NSW public sector
- CBD location
- Requires AWS and Salesforce CRM experience
- NSW Government experience highly desirable
- Facilitates the translation of the client’s business practices and processes into effective solution architectures to deliver client outcome and effective on-boarding and service delivery across all channels.
- Lead the delivery of innovative and integrated client solutions across all service channels, thereby resolving complex challenges to balance capability, profitability and client requirements.
- Leads and / or actively participates in client meetings and workshops and working with internal stakeholders to develop the client solution and transition roadmaps.
- Provide expert advice to the pre-sales team on all matters relating to end to end solution architecture.
- Facilitate strong client relationships and strong internal working relationships during the pre-sales and on-boarding process s to support collaboration, the exchange of information and effective risks and issues management.
- Implement risk management methodology in collaboration with key stakeholders to analyse potential impact on the organisation
- Researches industry best practices and provides advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business outcomes.
- Act as an advocate for digital transformation and facilitates the development of client transformation journeys in accordance with client needs and a view to support NSW Government’s digital transformation strategy.
If you have the above experience and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org