|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Are you a BI Solution Architect looking to incorporate your development and design skills to one of the largest ICT environments In Australia?
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on BI/Analytics Solution Architect to manage the end-to-end design, development and delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) for this large government department. This role sits within the Analytics team and will see you leading the technical design and feasibility while working with the data engineering team and key stake holders.
To be considered you will need experience with the following:
- Designed Kimball style Data Marts and OLAP cube designs
- Worked with SQL databases and Azure Synapse Analytics (SQL DW)
- Worked with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI
- Proficient in SQL, DAX. PowerShell and Python/C# programming languages
- Worked with large, complex Data Warehouse environments
How to apply
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV asap, addressing the above criteria to: email@example.com