|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Our government client requires an experienced SOE Engineer/Solution Architect with NV1 Clearance to contribute our clients Device and Desktop Program which is maintaining a Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE) and associated desktop applications to the Department’s staff at a variety of metropolitan, regional and remote sites across Australia and the Pacific.
If successful you will be required to assist with the documentation, configuration, and updated builds of a Windows 10 SOE and associated SCCM, App-V and Application Packaging activities. They will also be required to perform SCCM Windows desktop OS deployment and automated build processes.
- Extensive experience in application packaging, virtualising applications using App-V;
- Experience in whitelisting technologies like AppLocker and AppSense;
- Experience in VB and PowerShell Scripting;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Experience deploying applications and OS deployment task sequences using SCCM;
- Proven experience and technical knowledge of enterprise implementations of Windows 10;
- Understanding of technical release and incident management; and
- Working understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy from a SOE perspective.
Essential Criteria include:
- NV1 Clearance
- Remote work possible with the ability to travel to Canberra
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions across a modern Windows 10 platform;
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE, application packaging, SCCM, Group Policy, Active Directory, Office365, and Intune;
- Prioritise new support requests and existing work orders, provide timely and effective technical support as required.
- Experience in application portfolio management and evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation; and
- Skills in preparing written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents.