|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
This role will assist with accounting and reporting activities, ensuring the accuracy, timeliness and consistency of external deliverables.
- Ensuring timely submission of Group and external financial reporting deliverables
- Analysis of statutory reports and commentaries
- Work collaboratively with Group, Actuarial, FP&A and offshore shared services team (“GSSC”) to achieve reporting deadlines with accuracy and integrity
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- with respect to financial audits and co-ordinating with other parts of Finance and Business to provide audit requirements
- Driving improvements within Financial Control function
- Developing talent and retaining high calibre individuals
- Coach, develop and mentor junior team members
What does success look like?
- Able to communicate with technical accounting terms to a non-financially literate audience
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience with CPA / CA qualification
- Roles within Financial Control in a Global Insurance or Finance Services organisation
- Big 4 Consulting experience would be highly desirable however not mandatory.
If this role if of interest to you or you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 029 641 2422