|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $720 a day + super|
|Posted:||10 days ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 12 – month initial contract (possible extension)
- Up to $720 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join their team in the CBD of Sydney. You will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and expanding relations with clients and partners to maximise business development opportunities.
About the role:
- Create a strong understanding of the agencies needs and embed those in business development strategies.
- Lead strategic account planning process which develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Own and manage client and partner relationship from opportunity pursuit, strategy and solution design conception, through onboarding, and to ongoing management, proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating client and agency partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to client and partner relationship
- Coordinate support, service, and management resources across the agency to meet account performance objectives and client expectations
- Identify and grow business development opportunities to enhance the range of services provided by the agency
- Lead performance reporting of key account metrics and provide key strategic insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a business discipline or extensive experience at a senior level in a pricing or strategic sales role
- Proven experience in identifying business development opportunities.
- Experience in building and implementing commercial agreements and frameworks in a large complex organisation
- Experience with customer service delivery operations, like call centre and service centre operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via email@example.com or 02 9641 2448.