Senior Finance Manager | Partner | FPA | Greater University
- 12 - 14 Months contracting
- $700 per day + super
- Camperdown + WFH available
- Excel, Power BI , Hyperion and Peoplesoft knowledge desired
About the role:
Provide high-level strategic and insightful commercial advice and decision support, performance analysis and management reporting, to the more complex portfolio.
The role acts as the technical lead for the entire corporate Finance team, and Finance Manager network reporting to the Associate Director of Finance, and provides a cohesive and comprehensive local interface for all portfolio financial management requirements, accounting and reporting matters, with delivery achieved through working efficiently and collaboratively with the broader Financial Services areas that indirectly service the unit.
As an integral part of the senior management team of the portfolio, the role is expected to contribute to continuous improvement and new initiatives within both the assigned portfolio, including process improvement and change management support for financial process improvements
- Understanding the critical success factors and value ‘drivers’ of the portfolio, and how these can be managed to achieve agreed strategic objectives. Identify issues and propose business solutions where required
- Facilitating feasibility studies and other advice in relation to prospective decisions; preparation and conducting reviews of business cases, capital development proposals and financial justification
- Providing analysis, recommendations and implementation to improve the financial viability of business operations
- Reviewing and streamlining business processes where required and contributing to broader Financial Services business process restructuring reviews and implementations;
- regular management reporting of Actual v. Forecast and Budget results and other meaningful performance management information.
- Analysis of reported results against KPIs aligned to Strategic Objectives. Develop, track and report financial and operational KPIs using scorecards, trend analysis
- Managing / Supervising / coaching the team
- Business Partnering with stakeholders on all levels
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- 5 years of Finance Manager | Business Partnering experience preferable in commercial or Education background
- Strong financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting skills, demonstrated understanding of business and financial process management
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills; with the ability to adapt and utilise complex Excel spreadsheets
- PeopleSoft Financial Software, Hyperion knowledge preferred
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today here on seek or email me at Issy@charterhouse.com.au and send me your related summary experience (coversheet) for this role.