|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
Our client a leading NSW Government Department are looking for standout Student Support Officers who are customer focused, organised and highly driven in to join their team on a temporary basis (with potential for ongoing work). The role will involve guiding students throughout their study period and helping them succeed in their goals.
This is a contract role, so we need Candidates who can hit the ground running, are calm with a fast-paced training period and able to adapt quickly in a new environment. Experience in a similar role within Universities or Private Colleges would be highly advantageous.
There will be a tight turn around as our client is looking for Candidates to start ASAP with work guaranteed before Christmas. Interviews will happen immediately.
Day to day duties:
- Providing courtesy customer service and administrative support to students
- Handling an 40-50 telephone calls and email queries daily
- Working collaboratively to facilitate enrolment of students
- Solving students’ issues quickly with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Prior experience in a call-centre environment within an Educational or NSW Government sector
- Demonstrated ability to handle high-volumes of work at a fast pace
- Possess a strong sense of adaptability to an everchanging environment Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy
- Clear and precise communication skills, both verbal and written
How to apply
If you feel you fit the above criteria and have worked in similar role most recently please select ‘’Apply Now’’ or please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org