|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator provides administration and support including user and content management and reporting, system troubleshooting, and Help Desk support services and support for staff learning to use the client's Learning Management Systems.
- Extensive experience in managing Learning Management Systems including demonstrated ability to identify/rectify faults and address issues identified in a timely and effective manner.
- High level conceptual, analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret complex information.
- Extensive experience and background using SuccessFactors
- Strong customer focus with a demonstrated commitment to working with stakeholders to continuously improve the customer experience of, and benefits provided by the Learning Management System.
- Proven ability to generate and analyse regular and ad-hoc reports from the LMS to meet stakeholder requirements and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as demonstrated relationship management skills across a diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills and demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and collaboratively with key stakeholders.