|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company
Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. In operation since more than 30 years, our client is helping companies in nearly 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
About the Role
Our client is looking for Support Engineer to work from their Sydney office location. This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills. You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Sydney location.
Skills & Experience
You will have:
- Java rest API knowledge and development
- Experience using API gateway such as Axway or Apigee
- Experience with tools such as Bamboo, Bitbucket (Git) and Postman
- Containerised builds and deployment (Docker)
- Experience with Linux servers (basic Unix shell)
- Splunk knowledge (SPL)
Bonus Skills :
- UI - AWS, React