|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
We are currently partnering with a client to find an experienced System Administrator to work with this multinational construction, property and infrastructure organisation on a 12 month, Part time (3 days) basis!
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; including the ability to interface with a variety of technical and business personnel in a professional and courteous manner.
- An ability to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Good communication skills. A confident, clear, and warm communicator with a flexible and constructive approach.
- Flexibility and pragmatism, an ability to self-plan and respond to shifting priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience in analytical thinking, technology and process
- Proactive, customer-focused attitude
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and assist with basic configuration issues
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Display the following traits; multitasker, independent working with minimal supervison, team player, adaptable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be professional, approachable, patient and polite
- Experience working in a compliance team utilising external vendor platforms or experience working in a Procurement team
- Experience in a compliance team in the financial services or banking industry would be desirable
- High attention to detail
- Competency with IT systems
- Awarded as one of the "Best Places to Work"
- Known for it's culture and being funky office environment
- Immediate start opportunity
- Active social program
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace