|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Multi Award Winning Business – Global Enterprise
Excellent working culture and workplace – Staff incentives
North Sydney Location – Close to public transport
This leading Infrastructure company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformation in place a highly skilled SAP Project Analyst is required to work with the IT and Business. In this role you will work in a highly supportive and collaborative team delivering upon varying projects. You will have extensive experience working with varying modules of SAP across the full project lifecycle and be the go to person to ensure that application is maximised across the business. You will enjoy working in a team-based role that also requires autonomy the ability to think on your feet.
Your key responsibilities:
- Detailed understanding of broad business process and issues gained in executing Projects System, Service Asset Maintenance, Sales Distribution and CRM applications
- Experience in analysing, optimising, designing, blueprinting and delivering SAP Projects System & Sales Distribution solutions.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Specialist knowledge and experience in following key areas:
- Engineering and Construction, Maintenance and Manufacturing Projects
- Project Forecasting
- Project Scheduling - principles and practices
- Variation or Claim Management
- Earned Value Management
- Pricing and Condition Types
- Milestone, Schedule of Rates and Resource Related Billing
- RA and settlement
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Service Billing
- CRM – Opportunity Management
- Integration knowledge and experience across MM (Inventory Management Procurement, Subcon), PP (Production order life cycle, ECM) and FI/CO (GL Accounting, RA and Settlement)
- Knowledge and experience in SAP and Primavera interface via EPC is strongly desirable
- Demonstrable experience in leading solution design activities in the SAP Application solutions
- Excellent Process and strong configuration skills with sound background in SAP supporting tools.
- Ability to lead and engage in a wide variety of business scenarios and provide authoritative input on SAP best practice.
- Good understanding and appreciation of sound business practices
Experience and skills:
- A minimum of 8-10 years work experience across Projects System, Service Asset and Plant Maintenance roles, including multiple full project lifecycle experience
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the business and to speak with clarity.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- High quality written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org