|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
I am currently working on an exciting position to join and friendly and engaging team on as a System Engineer on an initial 4 month contact, that may lead into a permanent position. You will be joining community focused organisation based in the Inner Suburbs, who are seeking someone with a strong background within the systems space, who would also have interest growing their knowledge in a hybrid role to take care of AV tasks.
- Take care on day to day BAU queries in the system space, level 2-3
- Take part in projects
- Support teams meetings, virtual events and live streams
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to role
- Experience in supporting modern workplace technologies; Microsoft, Windows 7 and Windows 10, Virtual machines, Microsoft applications including Office suite and supporting remote devices
- Broad knowledge of networking
- Experience with O365, Azure and Azure AD
- Some experience supporting AV is desired, strong knowledge of teams, how to run meetings and lives steams
- Ability to get to the root cause of an issue, use initiative and research if you need additional information
- Ability to work autonomously within the role
- Able to communicate in laments terms to non technical stakeholders
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile.
- Someone who is able to work some afterhours dependent on meetings and events
- Walking distance from the train station, short walk from free all day parking
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- View of permanency for the right candidate
- Flexible hours
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.