|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the Company:
ASX listed retail Financial Services company with national operations. Accessible, downtown Sydney offices boasting 360 degree views of Sydney Harbour.
About the Role:
To ensure the timely, accurate and complete updating of sales systems to reflect product and lender changes to support the sales team and to ensure key internal stakeholders have the best possible information and technical solutions to maximise revenues and drive growth. Delivery of changes is to be accelerated to ensure changes and updates are executed within 24 hours. Key medium long term objectives include enabling an automated solution to reduce manual intervention and drive synergies across the systems, product and distribution teams. ·
- Maintenance and reconciliation of Lender rates change and process for updating interest rates in the in-house ERP/CRM.
- Approval and deployment of product changes including interest rate changes, promotions and new products in Toolbox within 24 hours including any relevant reconciliations associated with process.
- Timely processing of all lender and product updates in the in-house CRM to meet 24 hour turn around time.
- Process and co-ordination of additional requirements in CRM to support adhoc requests.
- Provision of reporting from CRM to support reconciliation process.
- Provision of reporting from CRM to facilitate regular lender audits.
- Prepare draft communications to the broker network including maintenance of channels for distribution including credit central portal.
- Update and maintain special product offerings. Liaise with Distribution Team and update broker tiering by lender in the system. Liaising with CRM offshore team for resolution of system fixes and issue management. Responsibilities of activities for lender onboarding and offboarding. Obtaining lender information as required by the system teams.
- Make commission rate changes in CRM in accordance to commission Matrix supplied by broker remuneration department.
- Update and distribution of weekly lender SLA’s to sales
The ideal Candidate will; ·
- Ideally have an undergraduate in commerce/finance.
- Have previous experience with database or systems administration.
- Have an Intermediate understanding of MS Excel (Pivot tables and V lookups).
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a meticulous attention to detail.
- Understanding of the sales process for financial services.
- Ability to proactively identify, understand, communicate and act on current and future risks.
- The biggest trait for this role is being hungry to learn and thrive in a fast paced environment