|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the Company
This well-established NFP sector organisation who support people to achieve their goals are currently looking for a Systems Analyst, Technology One to join their Finance team for a 4-month contract.
You will be responsible to educate and train asset/property staff members in the use of their Technology Once Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Module.
- Educating and training asset/property staff members in the use of Technology One Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) module.
- Undertake user acceptance testing for EAM upon configuration and provide input to the Technology One technical account manager over findings.
- Maintain issues log during the UAT process and resolve the issues pertaining to the users.
- Data integration from the existing 360 asset module to TechOne.
- Document the user manual upon go live.
- Resolve any technical issues with asset management team is experiencing during the implementation phase.
- Track project deliverables according to the implementation schedule outlined by Technology One and communicate and resolve deliverable issues with the project managers of Technology One.
- Demonstrated hands on experience over implementing various modules of Technology one.
- Previous experience of Technology one.
- Working understanding of project life cycle methodology.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Experience in data integration followed by user acceptance testing.
- Extensive stakeholder management, reporting and system skills along with problem solving and resolution skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Working for a leading organisation within their sector.
- A company who are agile and dynamic who are making a positive change.
- Working with leaders within their field.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.