|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Our client, a leading rail contractor has a long track record of delivering world class projects throughout Australia
They are currently seeking a Systems Assurance Engineer to join their Rail division. You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of projects nationally.
- Identify and implement RAM and Safety Assurance processes in accordance with the requirements of the Rail Safety National Law.
- Generate RAM and System Safety Assurance Plans that lay out processes and requirements on RAM and Safety Assurance for projects from concept to completion.
- Develop Safety Assurance Reports and Statements to justify achievement of Safety So Far As is Reasonably Practicable (SFAIRP).
- Develop and manage Hazard Logs / Risk Register for recording Hazards / Risks associated with different project scopes.
- Plan, organise for and facilitate Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA), System & Interface Hazard Analysis (SHA & IHA)
- Conduct Safety / Risk Assessments concerning design modifications and / or nonconformances using Safety Change Management processes.
- Construct Safety Arguments utilising the Goal Structure Notation (GSN).
- Conduct RAM analysis using Parts Counts Assessments and Reliability Block Diagrams (RBDs).
- Engage in the derivation of RAM and Safety related requirements and in Verifying and Validating them through relevant project lifecycle stages.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholder on a day to day basis and respond to technical and non-technical related observations and queries concerning RAM and Safety Assurance.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Relevant experience working within Safety Assurance in a rail environment (signalling preferred)
- Previous experience within Signalling Systems Engineering, specifically with exposure to ETCS technology and projects
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply