|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently assisting Acmena, one of Australia’s fastest growing independent consultancies, who operate across both the transportation and other safety-critical systems sectors. They specialise and offer market leading solutions across systems and software engineering, human factors and full program delivery. Due to continued success and further expansion interstate, Acmena are looking to onboard highly skilled systems and safety assurance engineering across both mid to principal level.
- Assisting Acmena clients with Systems Engineering activities that will typically include primary and supporting systems engineering processes such as, design, interface management, modelling (system modelling, RAM modelling, reliability analysis, Safety Analysis all highly desirable), verification and validation (functional, performance and safety) and Test and Commissioning skills.
- Representing Acmena by engaging with stakeholders, including discipline leads, senior engineers and project managers, suppliers and clients
- Writing and executing systems engineering plans for a diverse range of projects
- Construct Safety Arguments utilising the Goal Structure Notation (GSN).
- Plan, organise and facilitate Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA), System & Interface Hazard Analysis (SHA & IHA)
- Support business development and marketing activities through technical presentations in a variety of forums and through the development of relationships with clients as a trusted advisor.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Degree qualified safety professional or equivalent demonstrable experience with 5 years in System Assurance
- Experience of CENELEC Standards, EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129 and iESM, CSM or equivalent
- Good communication skills to interface with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to develop and implement safety assurance audit procedures and safety audit programs, producing safety and risk management reports
- Ability to promptly investigate safety related issues and recommend the implementation of corrective actions
- Prior experience of working in the rail sector
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply