|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
System Support Analyst
About the Company
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a not-for-profit organisation, based around 3kms North of the CBD who are looking to grow and are currently seeking an experienced System Support Analyst to join their team on a 2 year Fixed Term Contract. As a business this company works in partnership with a large range of service delivery and community organisations to deliver flexible and tailored solutions to address the health needs of our communities. With this brings nuances internally, as there are such a complex and multifaceted range of stakeholders so strong communication skills are imperative. This role will see you be part of a team of 3, and be part of a welcoming collaborative company.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Level 1 – 3 of 3 internal systems – Salesforce, Refer Direct and Open Windows.
- Develop and maintain system documentation e.g project plans, workflows, business rules
- Develop training manuals
- Provide comprehensive induction training on the systems for new starters
- Deliver small group training to the organisation
- Generate data and prepare reports from the systems
- Enhance functionality of the systems, and work collaboratively with external vendors.
To be considered, you will have the following;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience with Salesforce is essential
- Proven experience working in a multifaceted healthcare or not-for-profit environment (highly desirable)
- CMS experience is desired, Open Window being the preferred system
- Previous experience in level 1-3 support of applications, in particular Salesforce
- Ability to understand troubleshooting issues and investigate at a deep level
- Knowledge of Refer Direct is desired
- Have an analytical mind and business acumen to execute change to the environment.
- Experience with SQL or other reporting technologies
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High use of initiative and problem-solving skills
The office is located close to public transport, however this will be a purely work from home role during Covid 19 restrictions & you can take advantage of salary packaging benefits. It is a flexible & collaborative working environment and there is an option to be able to incorporate an RDO within the role.
Please APPLY today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.