|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Looking for an experienced Team Assistant with solid experience to work for a Global, highly regarded Real Estate Firm in Melbourne’s CBD. This role, offers variety and requires someone who is highly professional, is exceptionally well organised, adaptable and can build solid relationships with all members of the team.
- Meeting and event support to the Division.
- Diary management, travel coordination, expense and credit card reconciliation.
- Prepare and issue tax invoices and purchase orders.
- Respond to client enquiries on behalf of executives.
- Prepare property marketing material in line with Division standards to produce high quality proposals and documents.
- Gather and collate information to assist with the preparation of reports
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a corporate environment.
- InDesign experience desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure, and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills