|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the role
As Team Leader of the Contact Centre you will be passionate about the financial services industry and also the value of customers.
You will be required to:
- Day to day management of the Contact Centre including management of all Staff across a 24/7 environment;
- Managing and conducting Quality Assurance and training/development of the Team;
- Managing individual and team performance against Objectives and KPIs;
- Oversee processes, protocols and SLAs
- Drive continuous process and customer improvement;
- Assist the Manager with the strategic direction of Contact Centre.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to lead a team within a complex 24/7 contact centre environment;
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a high performing Contact Centre
- Financial Services industry experience highly beneficial
- Great communication and relationship management skills;
- Passion for people leadership and development.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com