|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
This globally recognised Healthcare company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a Technical writer has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part developing a wide range of technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Responsibilities will include:
- Excellent writing skills in English with a demonstrated ability to write in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong attention to detail to deliver high quality documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate information into documentation for varied audiences including technical and non-technical users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills working with management and various stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members of varied skill sets, personalities and work styles.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to complete tasks with competing deadlines.
- Excellent design skills and ability to develop graphical representations of technical content.
- Excellent research skills to understand the subject matter and develop relevant content.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Visio.
- Intermediate proficiency in Atlassian Confluence, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Desirable proficiency in Adobe Captivate and Vyond.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Minimum 5 years’ of technical writing experience.
- Experience working within IT Infrastructure.
- Experience developing a wide range of technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience consulting with SMEs to gather requirements and convert information into fit for purpose documentation.
- Experience working on various IT projects with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment to achieve outcomes.
- Experience creating graphics and diagrams for technical documentation.
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.