|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Our client, a leading Transportation organisation, require an experienced technical document writer to join their team for a short-term project that holds strategic importance. The Document Writer will work independently, gathering requirements and translating these into a service document.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending workshops and working with key internal stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Follow established procedures for gathering requirements.
- Analysing existing practices to develop and write relevant instructions, how-to manuals and task cards;
- Working alongside subject matter experts to capture existing processes for documentation;
- Conducting risk assessments.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 2-years experience in similar technical writing roles; producing material in simple language.
- Exposure to Public Transport businesses will be beneficial.
- Understanding of Service Continuity and failure scenarios (including recovery points and recovery times).
- Methodical approach to data collection.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Fantastic communications skills; both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 03 8610 6143