|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
- Experienced Test and Automation Lead to build a team and deliver both Manual and Automation testing framework from scratch
- Permanent opportunity based in the CBD
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Test lead to join a rapidly growing Financial Services company based in Parramatta.
- My client is looking for an experienced Lead to set up an in house testing team and deliver a brand new project from the ground up in a fully hands on capacity.
- The company are currently a Microsoft House.
- Minimum experience 3-4 years of UAT Experience
- Mounte Bank (Service Virtualisation)
- Super Test
- Web Driver IO
- Must Have: GitHub,BitBucket and Jenkins
Ideally you will have the following:
- Experience with Automation, Manual etc
- Built numerous Automation Frameworks from the ground up
- Had a key role in the decision of all tools
- Experience with TDD / BDD in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Strong Java skills
Desirable skills and experiences include:
- Experience in growing a continual improvement culture.
- To be successful you will show and have a desire to be at the forefront of technology and quality. You will have extensive Automation experience and have true leadership qualities, this client is setting up a testing function
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now!