|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Burwood / flexible working
Are you a Workforce Planning Analyst/Consultant or HR Systems Analyst that would like to work on a large project in NSW Gov.
About the role
As one of the Workforce Planning Consultant’s you will undertake workforce planning and forecasting activities in the Shared Service Centre. This includes the provision of workforce analytics and reporting to support effective resource allocation and business decision making.
- Experience in work forecast modelling, data insights and dash-boarding along with strong demonstrated experience in capacity planning, real-time analytics or work force planning
- Experience in presenting data and complex information in an accessible and impactful way.
- Advanced systems, database and computing skills including use of spreadsheets, graphing, word processing and data manipulation.
- Experience building and analysing models using various statistical tools for forecasting & optimization
- Bonus: Experience with Tableau and/or SQL
How to apply
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV asap, addressing the above criteria to: email@example.com