- Penrith Based Accounting Firm
- Walking distance to Westfield & train station
- Part time is an option & flexi working arrangements
- Genuine Work/Life Balance
A premier boutique but growing accounting firm located in Western Sydney are seeking an experienced accountant to join their successful, hardworking team. They have been providing industry accounting advice to a well established client base for a number of years and you will work alongside a fantastic, supportive senior management and leadership team.
Partners in the firm are very hands on and operate an open-door policy for all staff. You will be part of a diverse team who have a family feel culture. Gain the benefits of working closer to home and working in a relaxed environment where you can work flexible hours. They appreciate that people have family and other commitments outside of work and adapt to this as much as possible to promote a flexible working environment to suit all employee needs.
This is perfectly suited for someone who is looking to work closer to home!!
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of financial statements; special and general purpose, corporate tax returns, trusts and partnerships
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Liaising with the ATO
- Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Mentoring and on the job training of graduate accountants
- A career with a fantastic advisory and accountancy firm where you are encouraged to grow and develop
- Study support & excellent training opportunities
- Work closer to home - hybrid working model & flexi time
- Option to work part time if this suits your lifestyle better!
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in Business Services or Tax
- Commenced CA/CPA study
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and desire to deliver for your clients
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion