|Salary:||$30.00 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- 1 month contract with view to extend
- $30 per hour + Super
- Woodlands, WA
This is a Globally established company who specialise in Construction, Property, and Infrastructure with a huge presence across the industry. They are leaders in the end-to end running of award-winning projects around the world.
Day to Day Duties:
- Develop and maintain office filing and database systems.
- Perform data-entry tasks.
- Preparation, compilation and distribution of reports.
- Administer documentation, systems and processes for stakeholders.
- Coordinate and contribute to the preparation of construction works contracts.
- Greeting and directing clients and visitors.
- Manage supplies and materials received.
- Administer payments to sub contractors.
- Facilitate EHS compliance on site.
- Coordinate availability of meeting rooms and maintain schedules for events.
- Promote a friendly and professional team environment.
- Attend internal/external meetings.
- Experience in a similar administration role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Good data entry experience.
- Familiarity with Finance based systems is highly desirable.
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills – MS Excel in particular.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Experience working in the construction industry is highly desirable.
- Self-managed, proactive and able to use initiative.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Quick to learn new systems.
- Accurate Data Entry skills.
Apply: Please apply by following the link. For more information, please contact Vicky on email@example.com
The successful candidate will have had their 2021 flu vaccination