||18 days ago
- Strong administrative experience
- Previous experience working in Local Government
- Working for a council who make it priority to invest in people’s wellbeing, growth and development
You will be working for a Local Government authority who encourage a very supportive environment. You will be providing high level administrative support across the team and will have previous experience working in Local Government.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support including letter writing and managing the departments’ inbox
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries regarding parking infringements, pet licenses
- Email correspondence
- Local law enquiries and parking enquiries
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
- Previous experience working for a Local Government in an administrative role
- TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude to grow and learn
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team
- Immediate start opportunities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.