|Salary:||$33 ph plus super|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Play a key support role within the compliance team
- Be part of a warm and engaging team
- Previous Local Government experience is desirable, previous administration experience is essential
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority. You will be supporting the compliance unit in a very high-pressured busy environment. A great opportunity if you are looking to grow and enhance your local government knowledge and experience.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Administrative support including letter writing and managing the departments’ inbox
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries regarding parking infringements and pet licenses
- Email correspondence
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
You will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team
- Immediate start opportunities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.