- Inner City Suburb | Accessibility to public transport
- Great working culture | social activities
- Hybrid working | Supportive team
Work with a large construction brand with a global presence! Looking to add to their collections team due to growth! This role Is 6 months and there is potential for more for the right person!
- Exceptional customer service skills, patience, and ability to deescalate conversations and show empathy.
- Must possess strong engagement and coordination skills with relevant stakeholders
- Ability to and strong time management skills.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have close attention to detail.
- Must be able to trouble shoot problems and actively look for solutions
- Intermediate level in the Microsoft suite of packages
- Highly developed planning, analytical and skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ideally collections experience, would also look at strong customer service phone experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to deescalate conversations and show empathy.
- Must be comfortable dealing with difficult conversations and asking for money
- Able to demonstrate objective thinking, self-discipline and effective time management under pressure
- Able to work autonomously, utilising your sound business acumen to successfully and diplomatically negotiate the best outcome possible for all parties
- This is a solution driven role which requires a candidate, who has a strong background as a Credit Officer and a proven track record of delivering outstanding credit results that consistently deliver cash to the businesses in excess of budget
- Ideally you have salesforce, and excel experience
high level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills plus an ability to work under pressure, who is able to demonstrate objective thinking, self-discipline and effective time management under pressure.
- Flexible Work Arrangements including hybrid working model
- social activities
- Accessibility to public transport
- Working in a booming industry
- Supportive, close team who all look after and lean on each other
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.