|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Commercial Analyst role
- Global Private Equity Backed Business
- Northern Beaches
Commercial Analyst required to help support regional development and corporate planning. You will produce high-quality analysis, written commentary, and interpretation; in short providing meaningful insight into the financial results.
The greater commercial team is responsible for all budgets and planning, decision support, and variance analysis. Your role is therefore key to all of these areas, and you will be supporting the regional management team as they interface with their clients.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Commercial support and recommendations to regional operational teams in all aspect to business finance performance
- Assist in the development of the strategic plans and rolling forecasting process including any ongoing budget realignment and presentations
- Continuous development of commercial pricing models, general systems and compliance to risk
- Making and implementing recommendations and ideas in order to drive top-line sales growth thus increasing profitability
Key requirements within the role include:
- A top performer with a decent academic background; CA/CPA qualification, degree, strong ATAR score
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen; ideally someone already in a financial/commercial analyst role already, looking for greater responsibility
- Able to demonstrate good examples of working with budgets, forecasts and planning processes
- Someone who has worked for a medium/large business who has dealt with GM and operational teams
We are looking for an individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must be driven, dynamic and willing to get out and meet people in the business. You will need to be adaptable and handle change, particularly with moving deadlines and changing decisions.
My client is PE backed and has performed well during tough economic conditions. They have continuously grown year on year and as a result have created several new positions in their commercial finance team.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and feel you meet the criteria then please send your application to email@example.com.