||$40-$45 per hour
||13 days ago
- You must be able to work from home, the council will provide equipment
- Full-time opportunity, 38 hours per week
- 3 month contract
About the company
Based in the Western suburbs, this local government authority are looking to engage an experienced Grants Officer to ensure the community grants program is implemented effectively throughout the council. This busy role will require you to juggle multiple tasks whilst being creative and innovative, so proven experience is essential. You will be working full-time, 38 hours a week.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Review business grant applications for eligibility
- Data entry on SmartGrants and Economic Development databases.
- Support grant team with writing decision letters
- Manage the payment of invoices
- Communicate with business grant recipients where required
- Assist with business enquires and business inbox
You will have the following:
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified, and have experience within a similar role
- You with have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy and resourcefulness
- Confident in dealing with key stakeholders in the wider organisation to establish their needs
- Experience working with government or the not-for-profit sector will be highly advantageous
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your grants administration experience within a local government setting. You will be joining a supportive and engaging team. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team.
Please APPLY today by submitting your resume. Please contact Sinead on 0424 475 424 for further information.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace