- Governing in Education
- Modern office in CBD Location | Hybrid working conditions
- Supportive, open, collaborative culture | Compliance Infrastructure experience is a must
Ranked in the top two globally - Compliance infrastructure background to take on this exciting role for a huge education on a full-time permanent basis.
About the company
You will be working with the second largest governing body for schools Globally working sitting within the team as a Compliance Officer so prior knowledge in this space is a must. Providing support and advice to schools on infrastructure compliance, regulations, policing and requirements to conduct site compliance inspections.
- Providing infrastructure compliance advise and support to schools.
- To assist in the process of policy development and building compliance for schools.
- To develop best practice strategies to aid the development and ongoing maintenance of schools, routine maintenance plans, emergency management
- Compliance reporting
- Manage compliance contracts for schools
- Assist in the training and support of schools.
- Conducting compliance checks onsite at schools
- Assist the General Manager, Infrastructure Services and Capital Delivery as required.
- Demonstrated successful experience within infrastructure management such as engineering, project management or asset management functions.
- Must have infrastructure and compliance experience
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders including senior personnel
- Report writing skills
- Police check and working with children check (or willing to obtain)
- Victorian license
- Highly motivated, supportive and friendly team
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the role
- Immediate start opportunity
- Additional leave days over Christmas
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.