- An exciting start up, wealth & investment industry
- Hybrid working available, Melbourne CBD offices
- Involved with the daily operations as well as strategy
Charterhouse are partnering with a growing start-up organisation who have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Content & Social Media Manager. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for driving strategy and implementation of content across channels to grow awareness of the brand while also planning & creating content across social media in line with the organisation's vision.
If you are passionate about investing and financial solutions, looking to join a growing and innovative start-up and have over 4 years marketing experience, then look no further.
- Develop and drive the integrated content marketing strategy and editorial plan in accordance with strategic direction
- Lead initiatives across content marketing with an aim of driving traffic, leads and overall engagement
- Create content (email, newsletters, blogs, social media) in line with brand tone of voice and guidelines and reporting on success of this
- Develop social media including content calendar in order to grow the brand as well as working with agencies from time to time
- Identify new initiatives for growth around campaign development and present to Marketing Manager
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- 4+ years experience in a marketing role, particularly focused on content & social media
- Demonstrated experience developing and driving the strategy
- Extensive experience copywriting & publishing in a fast paced environment
- Passion for digital marketing, social media and campaigns
- Demonstrated experience managing external agencies and deadlines
- Ideally you will have experience with SEO, Wordpress and Google analytics
- A keen interest in investing/ financial services
Benefits & Culture
As a start up, there is a great opportunity to join the Australian office during this growth period. The team, although small are collaborative and keen to make a difference.
The office is located in CBD, close to public transport and flexible working is available.
How to Apply
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact Sinead at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
Please note that applicants will be required to show evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status and undergo a National Police check.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.