|Posted:||10 months ago|
To deliver housing services to vulnerable people in NSW to ensure that housing products and support services are effectively targeted to meet their housing needs. The role will include meeting with clients face to face and telephone based to enable the assessment of housing needs in various locations.
Candidates require the following skills:
- A current Drivers Licence as they will be working in various locations within the South-East Sydney region.
- Strong communication skills; sensitivity to and experience working with people with complex needs;
- The ability to assess situations and identify risks
- Skills in time-management and prioritisation
- Skills and experience in working with different computer hardware and software, especially Microsoft-based.
Systems used in role: Excel, outlook, WORD, TRIM
Systems Experience - Open Practice, TRIM, SAP, Intermediate to Advanced Excel/Microsoft Products and accounting/finance background is preferred although not mandatory.