|Salary:||$57k + super + sales incentive|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Well-known national company
- Tenacity to provide 5* customer service
- $57,000 + super + sales incentive plan
- Customer Sales Consultant
- Identifying opportunities to grow customer base
- Advocating for and promoting the company
- Keeping customer at the centre of the consultant’s thinking by taking responsibility and ownership for the customer journey
- Responding to customer enquiries across product and enquiry types for the consumer segment through a variety of communication channels.
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience through effective needs identification and efficient, accurate processing of customer requests which results in first contact resolution.
- Ensuring all sales practises meet industry regulatory requirements and internal policies as a minimum standard.
- Previous customer service experience
- Highly developed sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to articulate a value proposition and persuade effectively
- Identify and match the needs of new and existing customers to suite of products and campaigns.
- Results orientated with strong sales skills and ability to meet targets.
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment and display resilience and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional customer service attributes, particularly the ability to communicate in a concise, polished and professional manner and be able to demonstrate empathy and understanding.
- Demonstrated computer, literacy and numerical skills