|Salary:||$60,000 + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- $60,000 + Super + Company Incentives + Staff Discounts
- WFH until restrictions ease
- Pymble Location - Near train station
Are you looking to grow with a reputable company and enjoy a fast-paced environment where customer service is second to none?
Then I want to hear from you!
The Customer Support Officer is responsible for answering all general enquiries from employees in relation to existing Leases received via telephone and email, in a timely and accurate manner. This includes liaising with internal departments and external customers to provide an effective resolution to customer inquiries
- Ability to multi-task in a call centre environment
- Ability to retain a high level of technical information to respond accurately to complex customer enquiries including answering questions relating to Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Take on additional tasks and projects as directed
- Liaise with internal departments to provide professional outcome to all customer queries
- Take ownership of customer queries to ensure a complete resolution
- Provide accurate information to other departments to enable timely updates to existing leasing contracts such as reconciliations, renovations, and contract variations.
- Resolve customer complaints/escalations in a timely manner ensuring follow up contact is made with the customer until resolution
- At least 2 years consistent inbound call centre Customer Service experience
- Background in fleet management will be highly regarded
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Problem Solving skills
- Team player
- Police check
Follow links to apply